The Mgrublian Center is now hiring Student Assistants for the 2019-20 academic year. We are looking for creative students with strong research, writing and communication skills, and a commitment to the values of the Center to serve as Student Assistants for 2019-20. Student Assistants will be involved in the following activities:
- Act as a liaison with the Center’s volunteer human rights task force groups
- Promote Center events on campus through creation of flyers and via social media
- Assist faculty with human rights research
- Update the Center’s library and maintain inventory
- Edit and create the Center’s quarterly Newsletter
Other responsibilities and duties will arise during the course of the school year. The approximate time commitment is 10 hours per week. We have openings for work-study AND non-work-study students.
For more information and to submit an application please view Job #2936690 in Handshake or contact Kirsti Zitar, firstname.lastname@example.org, with any questions.